INDEPENDENT CONTACT AGREEMENT
JW Social Media Marketing L.L.C. of 9800 Hiking Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada 89166
A. The client is of the knowledge that the contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the client.
B. The contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN THE CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits set forth in this agreement, the receipts and sufficiency of which considerations is hereby acknowledged, the client and the contractor agree as follows:
1. The client hereby agrees to engage the contractor to provide the client with the services in which the client purchases (the “Services”)
2. The services will also include any other tasks which the parties may agree on. The contractor hereby agrees to provide such services to the client
Terms of Agreement:
3. The terms of this Agreement will begin on the date of purchase and will remain in full force until terminated as provided in this agreement.
4. In the event that either part wishes to terminate this agreement, the party will be required to provide 30 days’ written notice to the other party.
5. In the event that either party breaches a material provision under this agreement, the non- defaulting party may terminate this agreement immediately and require the defaulting party to indemnify the non – defaulting party against all reasonable damages.
6. This agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
7. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, the obligations of the contractor will end upon the termination of this agreement.
8. The parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this agreement take effect.
9. All monetary amounts referred to in this agreement are USD.
10. The contractor will charge the client for services as follows
- The client will pay the contractor for services provided on a month to month bases on the date services begin and will continue to pay the contractor on the same date of every month.
- The contractor will be paid electronically through Paypal subscriptions as the client will have a form of payment on their subscription.
11. In providing the services under this agreement it is expressly agreed that the contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The contractor and the client acknowledge that this agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them and is exclusively a contract for service. The client is not required to pay, or make and contribution to, any social security, local, state or federal tax, unemployment compensation, workers compensation, insurance premium, profit-sharing, pension or any other employee benefits for the contractor during the term. The contractor is responsible for paying, and complying with reporting requirements for, all local, state and federal taxes related to payments made to the contractor under this agreement.
12. Confidential information refers to any data or information relating to the business of the client which would reasonably be considered to be property to the client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, client and client’s customer’s records, direct messages, emails/email lists, etc.
Ownership of Intellectual Property:
13. All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations of applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name that is developed or produced under this agreement, is a “work made for hire” and will be an Independent Contractor of the client. The use of intellectual Property by the client will not be restricted in any manner.
14. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required by the terms of this agreement will be given in writing and delivered via registered mail return receipts requested to the parties at the following address:
a. JW Social Media Marketing L.L.C.
9800 Hiking Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada 89134
b. The client’s name and address from subscription and website form
Modification of Agreement:
15. Any modification of this agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each party.
16. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
17. This agreement will be governed by the construed in accordance with the laws of State Nevada
18. In the event that any of the provisions of this agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts served from the remainder of this agreement.
THE PARTIES have agreed to these terms and conditions after clicking “Sign up & Pay” and “subscribe”
JW Social Media Marketing
President - Jacob Wrzesinski
JW Social Media Marketing
Call or Text: (702) 861-6484
We Help Businesses Tell a Story Through Social Media & Advertise to Increase Local or Worldwide Business.
Copyright © 2022 JW Social Media Marketing LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for your visit!